Waja Campro Owner Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waja Campro Owner Club

Everything On Camproz..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Car Modification Discussion

Go down 
+3
nickster82
maestro
tshunhi3n
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 2:48 am

[quote="nickster82]Hey bro...that is why you should ferry your car down here and move to KL! Here so many places can do dyno and mod yer car!

Also, more clubs and girls as you mentioned before! Come come...move to KL! We are all here! haha! Wink[/quote]

finally i am back.. i just released from the Aikido Training.. 3 days continuesly.. @@: total sleep time for 3 days not reach to 10 hours.. gods!

ehrm.. back to topic.. ehrm ehrm... i deciding to move to KL.. influenced by the Aikido Team from KL.. addicted with them.. think will cancel my course at here then continue at KL..

actually, Kota Kinabalu also can dyno.. =) about clubs and girls.. ROFL... nickster like wolf nia.. =/
Back to top Go down
https://wcoc-forum.forumotion.com
nickster82
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:04 pm

Wahlau! You learning Aikido?! Cool stuff! YOu must be quite advanced now...to need to go through 3 days continuous and intensive training!
Less than 10 hours sleep for 3 days...man that is serious stuff!!! Dont play play !!! haha!

We are glad to hear that you are deciding to move to KL! Thanks to the Aikido KL team! haha!

Btw, dont say i am a wolf la! My gf see this remark! I die lor! haha! I just know about the clubs and girls in KL....but i dont visit them or touch them!!! I got gf now...remember!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:14 pm

My gf told me that she wanna get Sports car! haha! Within next 3-6 months...we hope to get one!

That is why she told me not to mod too much on my WC! I just concentrate on ICE, looks and bit of performance only now!

Save money for Sports car now! haha!

I dont know what happened to the plans of the house....but sports car is a good idea! Razz

Btw, we dont know which to get la: Imprezza STi v8, EVO 6 or 7, RX8 or DC5 Type-R! My gf's fave is the DC5...but so hard to find la!!!
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 1:29 am

why thanks to Aikido Team KL ? @@" blurrr... you know Sabah TARC is accepted my sit as a student at there.. now need to change campus to KL.. so MAFAN !! Zzz......... torublesome~~ see lo.. now i frustrated about the living place and the transport... ~~ sad T.T"
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 1:31 am

ehrm.. GAvin.. its really impossible for you to put 50 psi to your engine.. Even V-TEC (small) just maximum can put till 42 psi and a TURBO car with 18 pounds just can put till 48-49 psi.. how come a N/A car like you can get till 50 psi.. Zzzz.......
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 11:34 am

tshunhi3n wrote:
why thanks to Aikido Team KL ? @@" blurrr... you know Sabah TARC is accepted my sit as a student at there.. now need to change campus to KL.. so MAFAN !! Zzz......... torublesome~~ see lo.. now i frustrated about the living place and the transport... ~~ sad T.T"
You mentioned that they influenced you to move to KL and you addicted to them ma! haha! So we thank them for influencing you to move down!

Living place and transport in KL...can settle la. Which uni and campus are you planning to enter?
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:23 am

err.. TARC main campus.. @@: transport ah.. i think WCOC team wont abandone me like that right ? think them will come fetch me.. hahaa... about living, i not scare.. got friends there.. =) if really no place, find the aikido team lo.. =)
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 12:46 pm

Haha! Of course WCOC members wont abandon you! haha! Come here la!

YOu planning to take accounting or ACCA course at TARC?

Anyway, how is yer ride coming along? Any new mods yet?
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 8:12 pm

Why so quiet here all of a sudden?! Where is everyone?! Busy modding their cars?! Razz
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:08 am

hahahahahah busy mod cars .. i got 2 saman already .. haiyak ..
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 9:40 pm

my god.. ehrm.. i went to Kota Kinabalu ma... going there see and accompany my dear.. cuz will going to KL on 16 May.. Hahahaa... going to TARC study ACCA lo.. why? hehehee....

i not busy mod car lo.. ehrm... alread changed back to original cuz mommy wanna drive at the moment since i not at Sandakan. Mommy asks i go to KL and see the place 1st.. if i know the road, sure she will send my car going there.. hahaa...

That time you guys cannot abandon me.. Must come to fetch me ohh... why no Evo de news de.. hehee.. HE going into hidden mode? LOL.. joking~~

why kena saman? saman about? dating inside car? hahahaa...
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 11:38 pm

Wahaha! Can get saman for dating inside the car?! Scary lor!! I sure kena alot !!! Razz

Aiyah! KL roads very senang la! If u get lost, just call any of the WCOC bros and we come to the rescue! haha!

Btw, where is evo?! He disappeared for so looong! He busy with major project?! Converting his WC into EVO, izzit?! hehe! Razz
Back to top Go down
cooldog8236

Male
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 10:44 pm

nickster82 wrote:
Why so quiet here all of a sudden?! Where is everyone?! Busy modding their cars?! Razz

bz modding my mobile phone n laptop. Razz
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:16 am

Wah! Mobile phone and Laptop you can also mod?! Cool!!! You increase the performance? Add cool air intake system, upgrade chip (ECU), etc? haha!
Back to top Go down
ridzwan

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:03 pm

any one can updated performance setting here ?
Back to top Go down
hyper

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:38 pm

sory ...im a newbie..since this forum didnt have a welcome thread..im just fall my first post here...

haha...im hyper.....congrats to Waja Campro Owner Club..for being the next proton car club...
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 3:30 am

ridzwan, what performance setting you need? our ECU is stock.. cannot use it to mod or do anything.. if you wan a bit better performance, go to SC and ask they tune your ECU to maximum.. but be careful with FC.. it will high a bit.. =)

if really wanna mod, do the basic things then add in E-Manage.. G-Reddy one.. no need updated one..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Car Modification Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waja Campro Owner Club :: Miscellaneous :: Car Modification-
Jump to: