Waja Campro Owner Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waja Campro Owner Club

Everything On Camproz..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Car Modification Discussion

Go down 
+3
nickster82
maestro
tshunhi3n
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Our Car Modification Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:50 pm

ehrm.. nickster,
thanks for supporting me.. but for me.. 9.3 sec is not enough for me.. i just changed filter and extractor.. next step is changing spark plugs and cables.. cuz hor.. after changing these 2 things, the engine felt not enough fuel.. need put fuel regulator 1st.. hahaa...

so don touch cam 1st hor.. my friend's gen2 just boomed.. hahaa... changed cam.. and not enough fuel..
Back to top Go down
https://wcoc-forum.forumotion.com
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 2:59 pm

hehehehehehe .. my friend gen2 just bolt on turbo .. damn .. just can wait to see how's if flyyysssss ..

erk need to changed the muffler also ... mine just do basic thing .. extractor , center bullet and muffler .. pipe still standard ..
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 4:34 pm

Haha! Tshunhien...9.3secs is surely not enough for you la. When you keep modding, you will want more! When you hit 8 secs next time, you will wanna go down to 7.5secs and so on! Anyway, I think that you are doing great! ;)The fuel regulator, how much will it cost and how will it help? Btw, will having a AFC help alot?
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 4:40 pm

maestro wrote:
hehehehehehe .. my friend gen2 just bolt on turbo .. damn .. just can wait to see how's if flyyysssss ..

erk need to changed the muffler also ... mine just do basic thing .. extractor , center bullet and muffler .. pipe still standard ..

Bolt on turbo on Campro engine....whoa! This we must see ler! Very very interesting...we can follow and do the same for WC!
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 5:20 pm

nickster later when i got the pic aku will post here hehehehehe . my friend use to drive mirage turbo so ......... hehehehhee
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 8:11 pm

Some pics will be cool man! Btw, just curious to know...what brand or turbo your fren is using?
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:15 am

well bro, i change my muffler to HKS.. aww... performance by G-tech now is 8.94 sec.. still worse.. and i called HOtbits, they said 1 sets adjustable cam pulley is RM 480.. @@" dua bijik...
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:16 am

nickster82 wrote:
Some pics will be cool man! Btw, just curious to know...what brand or turbo your fren is using?

ehrm.. chek the news and updates on campro engine..
Kleenman supercharger is going to release.. don worry,,
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:20 am

nickster82 wrote:
Haha! Tshunhien...9.3secs is surely not enough for you la. When you keep modding, you will want more! When you hit 8 secs next time, you will wanna go down to 7.5secs and so on! Anyway, I think that you are doing great! ;)The fuel regulator, how much will it cost and how will it help? Btw, will having a AFC help alot?

for your information, AFC is hep alot.. but our car, hard to put AFC cuz AFC no diagram for our ECU.. so its hard.. and furl regulator.. is sticked with out fuel rail.. hard to modify also.. so hard.. if not, i already put.. not still finding way on how to mod it, if still cannot, think need to change fuel rail.. So cacat..
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:19 am

campro cannot add in that piggyback .. arrgghh .. if only can install AcFC hehehehe
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:59 pm

tshunhi3n wrote:
nickster82 wrote:

ehrm.. chek the news and updates on campro engine..
Kleenman supercharger is going to release.. don worry,,

Yeah! I heard that they would be releasing the Kleemann Supercharger for Campro engine. However, the price and bhp increase....dont know worth it or not la. You add first then let us know la! haha! Wink
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 10:38 am

heard that the new gen2 sedan will have diff kind of campro .. which i don't know what ...
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 1:55 am

don worry... now WIP wanna add in e-manage.. cuz everything is done.. =) give me sometime to prepare it.. =)
Back to top Go down
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 12:12 pm

hi bro, just join this WCOC , my campro have oledi install FR Laughing but have to cut the fuel hose adapter Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 1:33 pm

Gavin9886 wrote:
hi bro, just join this WCOC , my campro have oledi install FR Laughing but have to cut the fuel hose adapter Crying or Very sad

show some pic .. hehehhee
Back to top Go down
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 1:35 pm

maestro wrote:
Gavin9886 wrote:

show some pic .. hehehhee

sure bro ... later i will post
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 2:36 pm

Gavin...welcome and we glad to have you here! Nice R3 cover you have there! hehe! Wink

We will be happy to have you share more about the mods that you did to yer ride!

Btw, you driving a manual?
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 3:25 pm

gavin, i need your help so much... do you mind to post some photos on how your FPR (fuel pressure regulator) is installed and a plain explanation.. cuz hor, my HKS FPR is dropping there.. no one in my town know install it.. @@" hope you can help me.. thx and appreciated..
Back to top Go down
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 12:47 am

nickster82 wrote:
Gavin...welcome and we glad to have you here! Nice R3 cover you have there! hehe! Wink

We will be happy to have you share more about the mods that you did to yer ride!

Btw, you driving a manual?

thanks for the welcome bro, yea manual .. about the modification not much lah Laughing

tshunhi3n wrote:
gavin, i need your help so much... do you mind to post some photos on how your FPR (fuel pressure regulator) is installed and a plain explanation.. cuz hor, my HKS FPR is dropping there.. no one in my town know install it.. @@" hope you can help me.. thx and appreciated..

hi bro currently im using Aerospeed FR , will upload the pic 2morow Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:07 pm

FPR installation Laughing

Our Car Modification Discussion DSC01281_resize

Our Car Modification Discussion DSC01280_resize

Our Car Modification Discussion DSC01278_resize

Our Car Modification Discussion DSC01277_resize

Our Car Modification Discussion DSC01276_resize
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 5:55 pm

now you won't be having no enuf fuel ... hahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:47 pm

gavin, i still not understand.. how about the original furl regulator? cut it ? or how? or find a cover to cover it then use the aerospeed FPR? any effect to the car? i mean what the changes after change the FPR ? ehrm.. and after cut the fuel hose, what happened?

mind to explain a bit?
Back to top Go down
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:50 pm

I took out the original fuel regulator and replaced it with a dummy cap buy from gen2 club member.

so far no problem after install FRP.

after cut the original fuel hose adapter u need to join back to FRP bottom part.

for the performence not sure yet coz some they say have to take to DYNO loh for the FPR setting
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 3:32 pm

gavin, can i have your number? ehrm.. where can i get the dummy cap? and how much for it ? cuz i really need it so urgent..

the dummy cap need welding or just replace it with nut or anything?
Back to top Go down
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 7:26 pm

tshunhi3n wrote:
gavin, can i have your number? ehrm.. where can i get the dummy cap? and how much for it ? cuz i really need it so urgent..

the dummy cap need welding or just replace it with nut or anything?

hi bro, the dummy cap just plug and play no need modify anything Surprised

last time i buy is RM45.00 including courier. Buy form Gen2 Club member and he is from Penang. he email - kevintan68@hotmail.com maybe u can try to message him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Car Modification Discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waja Campro Owner Club :: Miscellaneous :: Car Modification-
Jump to: