Waja Campro Owner Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waja Campro Owner Club

Everything On Camproz..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Car Modification Discussion

Go down 
+3
nickster82
maestro
tshunhi3n
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 8:27 pm

ok thanks~ just email him ok liao? you have his contact number?
Back to top Go down
https://wcoc-forum.forumotion.com
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 8:38 pm

tshunhi3n wrote:

ok thanks~ just email him ok liao? you have his contact number?

sorry bro..... just got he email only Laughing
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:57 pm

how you contact with him ? recently your car got any problem? and how long already you installed the FPR?
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:40 pm

Hmm...the FPR looks cool with the gauge and all!

I understand that this helps to maintain the right amount of pressure in the fuel system. However, if we change this to an aftermarket one...what is the diff? We can tune and adjust it? How does it affect performance?
Back to top Go down
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 3:30 pm

tshunhi3n wrote:
how you contact with him ? recently your car got any problem? and how long already you installed the FPR?

hi bro, here is the contact number 012-4095795 ( Kevin ) maybe u can ask him directly for the performance after install FPR .

i oledi using it 2 month Laughing

nickster82 wrote:
Hmm...the FPR looks cool with the gauge and all!

I understand that this helps to maintain the right amount of pressure in the fuel system. However, if we change this to an aftermarket one...what is the diff? We can tune and adjust it? How does it affect performance?

Must take to dyno for setting to know the performance ... i only know it's very useful if u using highcam ... hehe

my next project is to change highcam & adjustable campulley... still no enough $$$
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 4:54 pm

part of GEN2 bolt on Turbo ..

Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Image013acw9
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:49 pm

Gavin, thank you so much.. really apprieciate.... @@" finally my FPR is installed but i never change the dummy.. i just took out the original vacuum hose then connect it to my HKS FPR and the fuel in out hose.. , its WORKS !!

well, nickster, the original FPR just give 5 psi.. now my psi is up to 10 psi and when arrive 5k rpm, its jump to 20 psi... too little and engine like not enough fuel to eat when you highcam.. our car original have highcam.. try to listen (if you have changed muffler and filter).. highcam got sound when you arrive 5k rpm.. =)

now my car de fuel pedal tekan sikit the car have respond liao..
mean respond is better than better now.. now, 100% tention on e-manage..

GAVIN, you're my saver !! thx.......
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:52 pm

maestro,
ehrm.. can you explain more about what your friend do with the engine.. did he change the piston and the link? or gear box? what turbo he using and how many pound?
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 1:42 am

ehrm.. our brother, evo have installed GAB absorber.. hehee...
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 1:50 am

Gavin, your FPR put how many psi?
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:17 am

tshunhi3n wrote:
maestro,
ehrm.. can you explain more about what your friend do with the engine.. did he change the piston and the link? or gear box? what turbo he using and how many pound?

later i try to korek korek .. now still he don't want to tell me .. hahahahaha . the car not yet complete ..
Back to top Go down
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:53 am

tshunhi3n wrote:
Gavin, thank you so much.. really apprieciate.... @@" finally my FPR is installed but i never change the dummy.. i just took out the original vacuum hose then connect it to my HKS FPR and the fuel in out hose.. , its WORKS !!

well, nickster, the original FPR just give 5 psi.. now my psi is up to 10 psi and when arrive 5k rpm, its jump to 20 psi... too little and engine like not enough fuel to eat when you highcam.. our car original have highcam.. try to listen (if you have changed muffler and filter).. highcam got sound when you arrive 5k rpm.. =)

mean respond is better than better now.. now, 100% tention on e-manage..

GAVIN, you're my saver !! thx.......

well done bro and welcome Laughing

tshunhi3n wrote:
Gavin, your FPR put how many psi?

50 psi or 4 bar
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 1:35 pm

tshunhi3n wrote:

mean respond is better than better now.. now, 100% tention on e-manage...

That is great! However, if we set the pressure higher....does this spell or mean better response and performance? It would also mean more fuel consumption, right?
I know my car after 5,000RPM...it struggling liao! Like u said...not enough fuel like that!

Anyway, all the best with yer E-manage system. Cant wait to see the result of this!
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 1:50 pm

maestro wrote:
part of GEN2 bolt on Turbo ..

Whoa! It looks exactly like my engine! I thought Gen2 used different engine cover then WC. Razz

Anyway, this picture really motivates me...makes me wanna and think about adding a bolt-on turbo!!! haha!

Now gotta fight temptation! Razz
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 2:44 pm

WHATS ?!!! 50 psi? the car can move meh? huh~ when you press above 5000rpm, means the psi will high and arrive 60-65 psi... huh~ even v-tec b16a just put 40 psi.. our original is 5 psi.. you 10x it ? huH~ your FC sure high.. full tank can go for how long? @@" i really get shocked... you really put 50 psi for normal driving ?
Back to top Go down
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 2:57 pm

tshunhi3n wrote:
WHATS ?!!! 50 psi? the car can move meh? huh~ when you press above 5000rpm, means the psi will high and arrive 60-65 psi... huh~ even v-tec b16a just put 40 psi.. our original is 5 psi.. you 10x it ? huH~ your FC sure high.. full tank can go for how long? @@" i really get shocked... you really put 50 psi for normal driving ?

yea bro ... about the FC i think is the same ( maybe little bit high ) Laughing my full tank can go 5++ km .... u can feel the power on 3 & 4 gear .... hehe
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 2:59 pm

nickster82 wrote:
That is great! However, if we set the pressure higher....does this spell or mean better response and performance? It would also mean more fuel consumption, right?
I know my car after 5,000RPM...it struggling liao! Like u said...not enough fuel like that!

Anyway, all the best with yer E-manage system. Cant wait to see the result of this!

ehrm... yupz.. more high pressure the better response cuz we using fuel injection car.. pressure is important.. that's why we need a correctable psi to pushin our engine... when you arrived 5k rpm, try hear your exhaust, different sound will generated... if you added or modded your car, you'll heard something different... sound change..
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:02 pm

Gavin9886 wrote:
yea bro ... about the FC i think is the same ( maybe little bit high ) Laughing my full tank can go 5++ km .... u can feel the power on 3 & 4 gear .... hehe

i know but.. 50 psi is too high liao.. you know any of the campro user is put how much after they dyno?
Back to top Go down
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:03 pm

tshunhi3n wrote:
nickster82 wrote:

ehrm... yupz.. more high pressure the better response cuz we using fuel injection car.. pressure is important.. that's why we need a correctable psi to pushin our engine... when you arrived 5k rpm, try hear your exhaust, different sound will generated... if you added or modded your car, you'll heard something different... sound change..

that y we need the correct setting for FPR ( charged RM100 for FPR dyno setting ) Laughing
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:06 pm

Gavin, i agree with you.. so yur 50 psi is agak agak de ? really 50 psi for normal driving on da road? you just modded FPR sure can move till 500km++..

i modded everythings liao... @@" exhaust, piping, extractor, filter, spark plug and cable, micro-compressor, head port liao.. @@"
Back to top Go down
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:07 pm

tshunhi3n wrote:
Gavin9886 wrote:

i know but.. 50 psi is too high liao.. you know any of the campro user is put how much after they dyno?

havent take to dyno yet ..... i ask sifu in Gen2 club .... hehe

my mod same as you ...lol
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:09 pm

ehrm.. you have msn ? so weird chatting like this... no one campro user dynoed their car after fpr ?
Back to top Go down
Gavin9886

Gavin9886

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:12 pm

tshunhi3n wrote:
ehrm.. you have msn ? so weird chatting like this... no one campro user dynoed their car after fpr ?

later will give u my msn coz havent used for long time oledi hehe..

yeah no one ... maybe they dun wanna post their dyno chart Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:16 pm

ha? too bad... sigh!! my town no dyno...
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:00 pm

tshunhi3n wrote:
ha? too bad... sigh!! my town no dyno...
Hey bro...that is why you should ferry your car down here and move to KL! Here so many places can do dyno and mod yer car!

Also, more clubs and girls as you mentioned before! Come come...move to KL! We are all here! haha! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Car Modification Discussion   Our Car Modification Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Car Modification Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waja Campro Owner Club :: Miscellaneous :: Car Modification-
Jump to: