Waja Campro Owner Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waja Campro Owner Club

Everything On Camproz..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuel Consumption

Go down 
+3
tshunhi3n
steven88net
pekanzz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 2:59 pm

So far i did't and never install any of fuel sever since my wira 1.3 convert to 1.8 and downgrade to 1.6 ( mivec ) and FC for wira RM25 can go up to 200KM or sometime more .. but waja .. maybe the body is heavy and if we put more petrol it become more heavier .. that why i always put about RM50 .. just nice hehehehhehee ..

erk tshunhu3n .. you're in sabah rite ? hehehehe thinking of going there laaa cannot tahan . .my wife going to keningau again this week hahahahahhhaa .. pity my 'baby' laaa
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 8:03 pm

Sigh! I pumped RM80 worth of petrol that day! I only managed to get 360km! That is RM0.22 per km!

I think i must faster add the Microprocessor and Fuel magnet to see if it helps and any difference!
Back to top Go down
steven88net

Male
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 7:15 pm

My Microcompressor is unbranded, but it costs me around rm 250+......I am using it for two weeks already, the performance is getting better and reduces the tendency to get auto rev during the drive.....It is a good item that I strongly recommend to you guys.........
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:54 pm

so ur campro must be oto arr got auto rev hmm

campro oto prob the auto rev arr.. u get down from hill which is not so tip oso wanna "engine breaking" (this is what i've been told by the formen @ service center) don't know what's the purpose of it.

Does anyone knows bout this engine breaking.. but i think the gear drop to 3 or 2. If i go down aroun 90Km/j nothing happen below then that hahaha.. jerk siket then rpm up to 3.5 to 4 for a few second.

emm good info.. so if u can take the picture of ur microcompressor to us would be appreciate it very much! or the shop that selling the microcompressor.
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 3:33 pm

From what i heard about the Micro Compressor so far, it is definitely a interesting and good product to get. Must try soon!

With the WC Auto, the gears do drops automatically when it feels or detects that we are going downhill. As Pekanzz mentioned...it is like 'engine braking'. The function of this is to help control the speed of the car and maintain a 'safe' drive downhill! SUPPOSEDLY!!! haha!

However, when i feel the car drop gear and pull back...i will just floor my accelerator and fly downhill! haha! Lagi shiok! This actually defeats its actual purpose! Razz
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 9:33 pm

goood to try.. hahahaa...

ehrm.... maestro... going to sabah? come come... but i'll going to KL study next month.. hahaa.a.
Back to top Go down
https://wcoc-forum.forumotion.com
steven88net

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 9:52 pm

I got the picture, but not really that clear. How am i going to put the picture ?
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 3:13 pm

tshunhi3n wrote:
goood to try.. hahahaa...

ehrm.... maestro... going to sabah? come come... but i'll going to KL study next month.. hahaa.a.

Woweee! Tshunhien is finally coming down to KL! We must all give you a warm welcome from the WCOC!!!! haha!

Give us a call or let us know when u are down la!! Looking forward to seeing u then!
Back to top Go down
steven88net

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 6:33 pm

ya, i would like to see your angels eyes on your car.........
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 10:23 am

nickster82 wrote:
From what i heard about the Micro Compressor so far, it is definitely a interesting and good product to get. Must try soon!

With the WC Auto, the gears do drops automatically when it feels or detects that we are going downhill. As Pekanzz mentioned...it is like 'engine braking'. The function of this is to help control the speed of the car and maintain a 'safe' drive downhill! SUPPOSEDLY!!! haha!

However, when i feel the car drop gear and pull back...i will just floor my accelerator and fly downhill! haha! Lagi shiok! This actually defeats its actual purpose! Razz

hahah the same thing what i've done too...
I've already test my campro up to cameron highland hmm using old trunk road from tapah. For good performance... turn of ur air cond.. ahaha smooth driving.. up. But when getting down of cause the breaking engine every part of the cornner and down the hill.. haha apa laie.. play with my gears laa d-3-2 hahah like drift. The car as well perform well aahah.
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 10:31 am

steven88net wrote:
ya, i would like to see your angels eyes on your car.........

yeah me too..
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 11:26 pm

Haha! Everyone wants to see the Angel Eyes!! ME TOO LA!!! hahaha!

Tshunhien...u bringing yer car down ar? Ferry it to KL la! haha! We all wanna see yer ride and angel eyes!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 11:30 pm

[quote="pekanzz"]
nickster82 wrote:

Razz Downhill with the WC is actually quite fun! Can corner quite well and sometimes the car can skid and like into drift!! hehe!

Luckily my stabiliser bars helps a bit and keep me in my line!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
ellraziq

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:17 pm

here is my waja fuel consumptions
Im tracking my fc regularly

http://oneminute.saido.org/
Back to top Go down
chipotato

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:12 am

pekanzz wrote:
Let discuss and find out how that we can get the best fc.

I'm using wc auto.

I've discover something after i fill up full tank (RM 60) for my wc, driving from KL - Penang (around 300+-/km) only spent about RM 25 ahaha.. It seems that when the car in full tank the meter seems to be a bit slow to come down probally because of the presure in the tank i think.

Another thing i discoverd that when i fill up full tank let say that the meter shows till the end of the bar. I can get 200KM from the last bar to the second last bar! with consistant driving around 90,110,120 km/j. It continues until it reach the middle bar. Means that i can get 400KM. Ok now from the middle bar till empty.. i only can get another 150KM so total kilos were 550KM with RM60 per full tank.

My queries are.. why from the middle tank till empty i cannot get 400KM while from full till middle tank i can get? if u compare it with weight the lesser the petrol the light ur car will be. (F1 technique)

Another thing i tried to fill up RM 25 from empty and it goes right up to middle bar. After about 150-180Km then it will empty.

so from now i always make my wc full tank and further more i do use to fill it up at night around 9-10 hehe isi lambat2

so how yours?

hi guys..quite impressive ur fc laaa.. i drove my WC from klang to melaka pegi balik rm50 and my speed are at 150, 160 to 170kmh.. with air cond along the journey.. i love drive WC with a long distance, so impresive.
Back to top Go down
chipotato

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:59 pm

kelab ni wujud lg ke tak?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuel Consumption
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waja Campro Owner Club :: Miscellaneous :: Car Talk-
Jump to: