Waja Campro Owner Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waja Campro Owner Club

Everything On Camproz..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuel Consumption

Go down 
+3
tshunhi3n
steven88net
pekanzz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pekanzz

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:51 pm

Let discuss and find out how that we can get the best fc.

I'm using wc auto.

I've discover something after i fill up full tank (RM 60) for my wc, driving from KL - Penang (around 300+-/km) only spent about RM 25 ahaha.. It seems that when the car in full tank the meter seems to be a bit slow to come down probally because of the presure in the tank i think.

Another thing i discoverd that when i fill up full tank let say that the meter shows till the end of the bar. I can get 200KM from the last bar to the second last bar! with consistant driving around 90,110,120 km/j. It continues until it reach the middle bar. Means that i can get 400KM. Ok now from the middle bar till empty.. i only can get another 150KM so total kilos were 550KM with RM60 per full tank.

My queries are.. why from the middle tank till empty i cannot get 400KM while from full till middle tank i can get? if u compare it with weight the lesser the petrol the light ur car will be. (F1 technique)

Another thing i tried to fill up RM 25 from empty and it goes right up to middle bar. After about 150-180Km then it will empty.

so from now i always make my wc full tank and further more i do use to fill it up at night around 9-10 hehe isi lambat2

so how yours?
Back to top Go down
steven88net

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:51 pm

let see......you WC is good in fuel consumption.....like mine...I am drivinf auto WC...the fuel consumption is RM80 for 410km....it seems like my car has a high fuel consumption...i plan to add fuel magnet to reduce the consumption level.? what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:57 pm

huh~ this is old topic in ZTH campro owner forum..

anyway, why you can fill full tank with rm60? your fuel still at middle? normally full tank need around rm80-90.

Before i mod my car, full tank rm90, i can get 550KM.. after add micro compressor, its add more 35-40KM.. this is what i already test with 3 tanks fuel.. drive constantly as long as my rpm not over 4k..

Now, after modded, and added FPR, i still can get 540KM with full tank.. already test with 1st tank.. now at the middle of 2nd tank..

some more, auto WC FC is higher than manual user.. cuz when you using 'D' even you stopped your car, the fuel still injecting.. unless you turn to 'N' when you stop.. normally when traffic jam or at traffic light..

my 2 cents~
Back to top Go down
https://wcoc-forum.forumotion.com
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:59 pm

for your information, our fuel tank is made by plastic.. the tank will mengembang when the weather is hot and mengecut when the weather is cold.. about the fuel meter, i know what is going on but i dono how to explain.. i think Evo or Nickster know how to explain cuz this topic is started by them at ZTH forum.. lol..
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 3:14 pm

ahaha i know this is an old topic but probally we can still discuss it if u have any solution on it.. like using magnet, micro compressor or anything else so in the end we know how to manage our money ahaha...

err i think those fella @ proton service center had install those magnet @ my oil filter it just like a ring plus summore i'm using zaptor + grounding normal driving gear N @ traffic light or waiting.

RM 60 ful tank means from empty bar to full bar. I know it can go as RM80-90 per full tank means that it go up after the full bar. A friend of mine using waja se fill up RM110 kut.. ahaha 2.0 nyer tank ka?

Plastic tank? emm is there some other way that we can diy make that tank cooler ahaha..
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 79

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:01 pm

pekanzz wrote:
Let discuss and find out how that we can get the best fc.

I'm using wc auto.

I've discover something after i fill up full tank (RM 60) for my wc, driving from KL - Penang (around 300+-/km) only spent about RM 25 ahaha.. It seems that when the car in full tank the meter seems to be a bit slow to come down probally because of the presure in the tank i think.

Another thing i discoverd that when i fill up full tank let say that the meter shows till the end of the bar. I can get 200KM from the last bar to the second last bar! with consistant driving around 90,110,120 km/j. It continues until it reach the middle bar. Means that i can get 400KM. Ok now from the middle bar till empty.. i only can get another 150KM so total kilos were 550KM with RM60 per full tank.

My queries are.. why from the middle tank till empty i cannot get 400KM while from full till middle tank i can get? if u compare it with weight the lesser the petrol the light ur car will be. (F1 technique)

Another thing i tried to fill up RM 25 from empty and it goes right up to middle bar. After about 150-180Km then it will empty.

so from now i always make my wc full tank and further more i do use to fill it up at night around 9-10 hehe isi lambat2

so how yours?
WAH! WC Auto - Full tank = RM60 can get 550km?! Fuiyoh! That is good! RM0.11 p/km!

My full tank...i pump before RM115! Can get only 570km! RM0.20 p/km!!! Like my cousin's Accord 2.4litre!!

I must change my driving style...or my WC FC got prob!!!

Anyway, my car same thing la....when needle go below half tank...very fast my petrol finish and go empty!

It is apparently like that with many Wajas. Some say is fuel pump prob, some say is the tank design...the bottom is curved in...some say other things! In the end...i also dont know why! Maybe...when we TT can discuss further! Razz
Back to top Go down
steven88net

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 10:29 pm

wow....you guys cars are better than my car....
My WC Auto FC is terrible.....RM 110 full tank.....RM 80 for 390-420km only.....
quite heavy FC.....anyway, i had bought the fuel magnet saver .....once the result is positive.....i will share with you guys.....
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 11:12 am

steven88net wrote:
wow....you guys cars are better than my car....
My WC Auto FC is terrible.....RM 110 full tank.....RM 80 for 390-420km only.....
quite heavy FC.....anyway, i had bought the fuel magnet saver .....once the result is positive.....i will share with you guys.....

Hehe! My FC is also the same la! Very bad! The fuel magnet saver...does it really help? What exactly is it and how it works?
Back to top Go down
steven88net

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 4:11 pm

it a magnet item that plugged with the fuel pipe which is connected to the engine. I heard that the magnet will put the ions of the fuel in proper order hence the engine will use the fuel efficiently. I heard some of users' comments that this fuel magnet saver can save 10-15% of fuel consumption......in long term, i think you manage to save more................( I could be wrong).
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:55 am

That sounds like a great item to get! However, any WC users feel the difference or see it?

How much did it cost you and where to get?
Back to top Go down
steven88net

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 2:00 pm

you can get it from the accecories shops ......the cost of the magnet may around rm80 to rm 170........the higher you pay, the higher effects you will get.....

i will also add micro compressor as Tsunhien added......I heard it seems useful and increase your performance......brother's shop is selling it at RM 99.....but some brands also cost rm 300+........
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:22 pm

the magnet which brand ar?? e-magnet or what so ever magnet.. but i went to test the magnet.. at their kiosk.. very high voltage magnet.. they put those magnet between my palm and i can feel the connection.. the magnet cost around rm 150 kut.. where if u buy one u get another one..
Back to top Go down
steven88net

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 2:14 am

i don't know about the brands la.....but im using some chiplak brand which is known as Blue Thunder, cost me RM 80
You can't see result directly, you may need to drive around a few tanks or petrol, than you only can see slighlt effects......
I just added the micro compressor.........now i feel my car doesn't sudden rev much anymore.........performance becmes better and better....i strongly recommend you guys to use micro compressor.....
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 2:39 am

steven88net wrote:
i don't know about the brands la.....but im using some chiplak brand which is known as Blue Thunder, cost me RM 80
You can't see result directly, you may need to drive around a few tanks or petrol, than you only can see slighlt effects......
I just added the micro compressor.........now i feel my car doesn't sudden rev much anymore.........performance becmes better and better....i strongly recommend you guys to use micro compressor.....

i think i suggested you guys using Micro Compressor edi earlier... =)
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:01 pm

Yah! Tshunhien did recommend that we get the Micro Compressor previously.

However, what brands you all use and recommend? How much it cost again?

Ppl told me last time that Micro Compressor does not help much! Waste money! However, both of you guys recommending it now! So i really confused!! haha! What are you all using and what difference you feel from it?
Back to top Go down
steven88net

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 11:17 pm

Im forgot what brand of the micro Compressor that i added. But it is chrome in colour. It costs me around Rm 300+. It is useful, after I added the compressor, the engine takes lesser REV which it can reduce the tendency to the failure of the gearbox. Besides that, pickup will be slightly better.
Back to top Go down
steven88net

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 11:21 pm

Im forgot what brand of the micro Compressor that i added. But it is chrome in colour. It costs me around Rm 300+. It is useful, after I added the compressor, the engine takes lesser REV which it can reduce the tendency to the failure of the gearbox. Besides that, pickup will be slightly better.
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 6:08 pm

RM50 .. 280KM ... and sometime 300KM .. but for those new to WC .. never play with meter later you might end up callin ya friends send some petrol .. i sudah kena 2 X .. hahahahhahaha .. atleast you must have extra about RM30 in tank hehehehehehehhee

WC fuel meter SUX .. aarrgghhh ..
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 1:15 am

no just WC mter suck.. but for every Waja!! its SUCK !! lol.. ehrm... i agree with steven's opinion of using the MC.. its usefull and very useful.. i felt the pickup and the rev things... PLUS jimat minyak ehh~~
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 11:13 am

Haha! Dont we all have the same problem with our fuel meter! Sudah biasa lor! haha! Make sure got spare fuel in yer trunk, then you are safe!

Anyway, our Waja reserve tank is quite big. When my needle 'really' touch the redline...can still go for another 60-80km.

However, be careful and dont push it too much. Really cannot tell when the car REALLY REALLY no petrol! Stupid needle keeps going up and down...until i dont know how much petrol i really got! haha Razz
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 11:17 am

Tshunhien...which brand MC are you using and how much you bought?

Steven...where did you purchase and install yer MC?
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:15 pm

nickster82 wrote:
Haha! Dont we all have the same problem with our fuel meter! Sudah biasa lor! haha! Make sure got spare fuel in yer trunk, then you are safe!

Anyway, our Waja reserve tank is quite big. When my needle 'really' touch the redline...can still go for another 60-80km.

However, be careful and dont push it too much. Really cannot tell when the car REALLY REALLY no petrol! Stupid needle keeps going up and down...until i dont know how much petrol i really got! haha Razz

AGREE but normally it will rise up the needle after drive for a while .. it not than better pump petrol 1st or you wil suddenly POWER LOSS and ENGINE no SOUND hahahahahahah PULL OVER ..
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:21 am

ehh... today i just go to SC service.. 3rd services.. lol.. quite slow.. @@" ehrm.. from SC, our fuel tank is made from 7 layers plastics.. so it willkembang and kecut.. when kembang, our meter will drop when kecut, your needle will up.. @@"

Ehrm.. MC i bought is not branded.. no need brand de.. waste money cuz functions is same.. from brothers, rm180.. err.. i install it myself... @@"
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 10:44 am

how arr?? any diy to mesure in electronic or just use gen2 fuel meter.. same what.. ahahah i think mesure in digital more accurate then mesure it in analog.. so anyone terrer in electronics arr..?? then can make money.. can sell summore wahahahaha..
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 12:26 pm

aww? digital? what thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuel Consumption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Consumption   Fuel Consumption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuel Consumption
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waja Campro Owner Club :: Miscellaneous :: Car Talk-
Jump to: