Waja Campro Owner Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waja Campro Owner Club

Everything On Camproz..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waja Campro Owner Club !!

Go down 
+3
nickster82
cam5229
tshunhi3n
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 3:23 pm

hmm... work-inprogress stage 2 liao... i will post up for selection.. today no time do it.. birthday ma!!
Back to top Go down
https://wcoc-forum.forumotion.com
nickster82
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 4:18 pm

Oh yeah! Today is 30th March!!! Our bro Tshunhien's BIG day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TSHUNHIEN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Razz

Wishing you the best of everything and may you get lotsa angpow money for your birthday! haha! So can come down and belanja us makan!
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 5:42 pm

muuaahahahah .. yeah yeah yeah .. OPEN TABLE laaaaa
Back to top Go down
cooldog8236

Male
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 9:48 pm

tshunhi3n, happy birthday worr..........
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:45 pm

thx thx!!
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:25 pm

owh hepi belated buvday..

emm regarding the logo.. emm we need to put somewhere that other clubs dont put.. emm i recomended the logo not so bing will make the care more clumsy ahaha...

emm why don't we put the logo at the triangle space (located at back door or ur car) where for normal waja they do have proton logo there.. now for campro there's no more proton logo.. so we put our logo there?

Another thing i don't know la if u all take out already "campro1.6" at the back of your car? cuzz that will be our trade mark and make us differ from other waja ahaha.. ala.. if u change ur engine to mivec also u put mivec sticker at the back rite. That trade mark will be there... i noticed a different type of font used.. mine is like so bing.. the new version of campro got small one.. ahahha... if u want to modified oso can but those identity still there yeah..

only a suggestion maa... Smile
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:18 pm

pekanzz wrote:
owh hepi belated buvday..

emm regarding the logo.. emm we need to put somewhere that other clubs dont put.. emm i recomended the logo not so bing will make the care more clumsy ahaha...

emm why don't we put the logo at the triangle space (located at back door or ur car) where for normal waja they do have proton logo there.. now for campro there's no more proton logo.. so we put our logo there?

Another thing i don't know la if u all take out already "campro1.6" at the back of your car? cuzz that will be our trade mark and make us differ from other waja ahaha.. ala.. if u change ur engine to mivec also u put mivec sticker at the back rite. That trade mark will be there... i noticed a different type of font used.. mine is like so bing.. the new version of campro got small one.. ahahha... if u want to modified oso can but those identity still there yeah..

only a suggestion maa... Smile
Haha! I know what you mean! The Proton sticker logo used to be on the plastic piece on the back door...now..no more!

We can do the same! Good idea to put our logo there! But must design and have a nice logo first la! Razz
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:24 pm

hahah...

so any designers are willing to design for wcoc logo? heheh.
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:50 pm

Who is good in graphic design here?! haha! I know we have a graphic expert here! hehe! Try to guess who la! haha! Definitely not me la! Razz
Back to top Go down
steven88net

Male
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 11:33 pm

maybe we can create our own car sticker.....it looks cool.....which can differentiate WC with WPC......
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 10:48 am

no need big size logo laa..

just simple font WCOC - Waja Campro Owners Club
then put url below.. wcoc-forum.forumotion.com

yeah promote oso this forum maa.
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 12:25 pm

goood idea
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 8:04 pm

It is a good idea to have a sticker! But when are we gonna have an official TT or gathering to discuss this and get to know all the pioneer members here?! hehe

Tshunhien...when u coming down? hehe
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:07 am

small and simple ... no need to big until 10 miles also can see hahahahhahaha ...
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:02 pm

yeah.. just simple one.. ideas.. ideas...

or we can use lcct taxi stickers put on the side doors ahaha.. stupid lcct taxi comp why they using the same color with my campro (burgundy).. use laa different color.. yellow ka white ka.. oso kena gelak with my friend.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 11:33 pm

pekanzz wrote:
yeah.. just simple one.. ideas.. ideas...

or we can use lcct taxi stickers put on the side doors ahaha.. stupid lcct taxi comp why they using the same color with my campro (burgundy).. use laa different color.. yellow ka white ka.. oso kena gelak with my friend.. hahaha

Aiyoh!!! Yeah la! The stupid LCCT taxis using same Burgundy colour as our WC!!! WHY LA?! Silly la! Cabs should have different colours!!! Now all my frens say my WC is a cab!!! SIGh!!!!
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 3:26 am

sorry for long time didnt login.. quite busy with the college life at KL.. currently i at KL.. studying at TARC.. not so famialiar with the place.. when you guys come and find me and fetch me go around with your WC ?

Evo and Nickster, come find me.. ehrm.. sms me at 0168104200
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 7:40 pm

Yo!! Welcome back!!! So long din see you liao la! hehe! Our dear friend EVO is back in Penang lor! Hardly see him liao!! Sad

I think he is active in WPC forum and busy with his side biz...selling car accessories! hehe! Let me get and save more money...then can support him! Razz

Anyway, bro EVO...long time din hear from u la! Cepat reply and join us again la! Miss u! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waja Campro Owner Club !!   Waja Campro Owner Club !! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waja Campro Owner Club !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2