Waja Campro Owner Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waja Campro Owner Club

Everything On Camproz..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paint & Bodywork Touch up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nickster82
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Paint & Bodywork Touch up Empty
PostSubject: Paint & Bodywork Touch up   Paint & Bodywork Touch up Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 11:44 pm

Hey guys, i scratched my rear bumper into the wall yesterday! Sigh! I ngam ngam had my bumpers all painted after the tree fell on my hood!

Now scratch again! SIgh...sien liao!

Anyway, for our WC Burgundy colour...where can we go buy some touch-up paint and touch up the scratches? Anyone know?!

I see before in shops that they sell touch up paint for Proton and Perodua car colours. However, i could not find our Burgundy colour! Where to get?

Also, anyone here tried b4 DIY touch up for scratches?
Back to top Go down
cooldog8236

Male
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Paint & Bodywork Touch up   Paint & Bodywork Touch up Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 10:34 pm

if the scratch not that bad, just live with it...I also badly scratch my moms accord rear bumper on wesak day..... same like u, on the wall. my mom tak tahan looking at it, so send to workshop repaint the rear bumper.

bout the touch up paint, don't waste time n money. i tried b4 using those DPI, the colour came out different even the colour code is the same. wuahahahaha. lucky i just spray it on the eye lid. now i make my eye lid cf style. coz hate looking at the different colour tone.
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Paint & Bodywork Touch up   Paint & Bodywork Touch up Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:09 am

Thanks for the advise! I am sure the colour would come out differently as we spray or paint ourselves. Surely can see slight difference.

Anyway, I was just thinking of buying those touch-up paint which use the stick or small brush to fill the scratches. If use spray type, very difficult to cover scratches la...the spray will cover too big area. Harder to do.
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Paint & Bodywork Touch up   Paint & Bodywork Touch up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 3:27 am

nickster, i asked the paint master.. they said cannot cuz our car colour is not same with other colour.. even you go to paint shop, they still need to find the code for our car colour.. so better be careful next time when parking..
Back to top Go down
https://wcoc-forum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint & Bodywork Touch up   Paint & Bodywork Touch up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paint & Bodywork Touch up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waja Campro Owner Club :: Miscellaneous :: Car Modification-
Jump to: