Waja Campro Owner Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waja Campro Owner Club

Everything On Camproz..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheap R3 products

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
steven88net

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:30 pm

I been told that R3 products such as R3 spring set and others are selling with discounted price in ENEOS car centre. Wow...i heard Waja R3 spring just below than RM 300. Affordable what.........hahaaha
Just wondering why R3 spring is better than normal Waja spring?
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:13 pm

what i heard R3 they just REBRANDING ... not many thing that they DO IT THEMSELF ...
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 79

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:50 pm

Hmm...i heard the same thing too! They have money for R&D, but instead they use for racing! Razz (Not sure true or not) haha!

However, i believe that their stuff should be good! They are all customed for Proton cars! But, very expensive la...also i dont see much ppl using R3 stuff...dont know why! hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 4:58 pm

after market also expensive .. well nothing is CHEAP hehehehhe .. the diff not that much but the price itself already tooo muchhh hahahhahahahaa
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 8:00 pm

ehrm.. what i get from the SC is, we need r3 the car and the r3 de lisence just can buy r3's products from the SC or factory.. after i heard this, i direct Zzz them...

and what i know is, they RE-branding.. like.. Extractor, they get extractor from Hotbits.. then Hotbits get from Zenden.. just the brand not same.. Zenden is original, then Hotbits buy many and rebranded to Hotbits then r3 go buy.. then rebranded to r3.. 1st to 2nd to 3rd persons, what stuff also expensive la.. Zzzzz........

and what i get from hotbits workshop.. r3 stuffs 40% is from hotbits..

if you guys wanna buy some performance parts, do research or direct from hotbits... @@" more chearper.. like the campulley i ordered... rm480 for 2... from r3, need around rm800+...
Back to top Go down
https://wcoc-forum.forumotion.com
steven88net

Male

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:28 pm

hahaha......by the way....i would like to buy the R3 spring kit which is in red in colour....looks cool....hahahaha.....i also want the R3 MME bodykit.......it looks nice.....unfortunately, too costly for a student like me....hahaha...
anybody selling second hand cheap skirtings?
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 1:40 am

ehrm.. GAB also in red colour.. and r3 just a brand... if you wanna get performance parts from r3, just for its camshaft or campulley... others is rebranded..
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male
Number of posts : 28

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:30 pm

emm do they sell those head cover the one with "Race Rally Research" with the red color one.. haha kalo ade best tuh..

emm emblems/stickers no prob can easily find one.. can get from uptown as well ahaha.. but for emblems u can get at sticker on time @ pandan indah.
Back to top Go down
steven88net

Male

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:54 pm

anyway, what do you guys think about new Waja campro? For me, i really dislike the design especially the new front lift? althought it is no longer immitate EVO 7, but the design is looks *****. hahaha....what do you guys think ?
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 7:08 pm

the outlook is ok and nice BUT its performance is worst.. i went to test car.. i drove my campro and go test the new campro.. the dealer said i crazy!! already have campro still wanna buy campro.. padahal just go play play... hahahaa....
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male
Number of posts : 28

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 3:31 pm

hahah new campro no nose.. the grill not nice summore looks like very cheap.. aiyoo whos the designer arr? if xcident sure terrible ahahah.. but old campro got nose if xcident nose only bengkok hahah..

soo u go for test arr that car? hmm me oso wanna test laa.. firstly test pickup sure berat esp wc auto ahaha..

errkk over kutuk pulak.. probally soon we are going to have wc members with this facelift.. sorry for over comment hahah
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:30 pm

pekanzz wrote:
hahah new campro no nose.. the grill not nice summore looks like very cheap.. aiyoo whos the designer arr? if xcident sure terrible ahahah.. but old campro got nose if xcident nose only bengkok hahah..

soo u go for test arr that car? hmm me oso wanna test laa.. firstly test pickup sure berat esp wc auto ahaha..

errkk over kutuk pulak.. probally soon we are going to have wc members with this facelift.. sorry for over comment hahah
Haha! True true...cannot comment too much on the new WC and facelift! Surely we will expect WC members who own the new WC to join us! So better not kutuk too much! Razz

However, we must be honest with our comments...right?! haha! So...i dont like the new facelift! YUCKS!!! All my frens also dont like it!! Razz

All new WC buyers...if u have to buy the new facelift...you better go change the front back to the old one!!! It is nicer! Or buy R3 bodykit! haha
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:40 pm

tshunhi3n wrote:
ehrm.. what i get from the SC is, we need r3 the car and the r3 de lisence just can buy r3's products from the SC or factory.. after i heard this, i direct Zzz them...

and what i know is, they RE-branding.. like.. Extractor, they get extractor from Hotbits.. then Hotbits get from Zenden.. just the brand not same.. Zenden is original, then Hotbits buy many and rebranded to Hotbits then r3 go buy.. then rebranded to r3.. 1st to 2nd to 3rd persons, what stuff also expensive la.. Zzzzz........

and what i get from hotbits workshop.. r3 stuffs 40% is from hotbits..

if you guys wanna buy some performance parts, do research or direct from hotbits... @@" more chearper.. like the campulley i ordered... rm480 for 2... from r3, need around rm800+...
Does this mean that R3 and Hotbits extractors are actually Zenden extractors?! WAH!!! Like that everyone go buy Zenden stuff la...better! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheap R3 products Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap R3 products   Cheap R3 products Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheap R3 products
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waja Campro Owner Club :: Miscellaneous :: Car Talk-
Jump to: