Waja Campro Owner Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waja Campro Owner Club

Everything On Camproz..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bluetooth ready? ready for what?

Go down 
+2
maestro
pekanzz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pekanzz

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Empty
PostSubject: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:17 pm

It seems that our Clarion head unit stated " bluetooth ready " emm any of u got those dongle for bluetooh to attach with the hu?

What the purpose of those bluetooh? can easily transport virus arr ahaha..

Summore Waja MME got ipod ready are the head unit the same with us? if yes... then i can use my ipod laa hahah no need to burn mp3

just curious for that..
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:25 pm

I also don't know what that for .. need to go to AUDIO shop and they can do it for you .. if not mistaken you need to add in 'something' .. and it will cost you ..

i just BURN my own MP3 hahahahha
Back to top Go down
cam5229
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:50 pm

yaa as i asked before

u need a adaptor that plud behind the HU....

the unit is ready for bluetooth because behind the HU got lubang...hehe..after the adaptor then u can coonect telephone to the speaker or may be transfer song kua..

as i know is need adaptor loo.....as i asked before la....my 2 cent
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 6:43 pm

The last time i enquired about the Bluetooth feature, I was told that this acts as a 'Handsfree' function. Those with Bluetooth phones can answer calls and the voice from the caller will be projected on yer car speakers!

So everyone in the car can hear your call! No more private calls la! haha!

This will only be great if you want to start a conference call in the car! Razz

Regarding transferring songs via Bluetooth...I am not sure if this is possible! But i was told that the bluetooth is not for this purpose and there is no in-built memory on the HU...so you cant transfer and download songs.

However, i was wondering if there is such a Bluetooth device where you can sync with the HU and play songs directly from the device.
Back to top Go down
cooldog8236

Male
Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:29 pm

I already change the HU with usb n mmc/sd slot. so no need burn any songs. just save some songs i like into usb. save $ from buying CD-R
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:39 am

hmm.. regarding this issue... its for handfrees only.. wasted me RM150 buying the adaptor.. cannot bluetooth songs and something like ipod... @@" so.. useless de.. better change audio..
Back to top Go down
https://wcoc-forum.forumotion.com
pekanzz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 9:56 am

Thanks for the info..

haha useless for me.. no need those dongle haha.. my fone oso have handsfree loud summore aahaha.. But clarion.. really love it.. speakers dem nice.. as long that u can feel the bass and trib differently that's ok for me.. if put amp and sub will be great but makes ur car heavier hahaha.. cannot go fast haha..

My future plan gonna change this hu to dvd ver got those screen to watch movie got usb ahah no need to burn cd transfer to thumbdrive then plug in hahah.. summore nowdays can get 4gig thumbdrive for below 200 hahaha.. very cheap.
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 1:53 am

ehrm.. you can get usb hard disc for below rm200 also.. ehrm.. 40gb.. ROFL.. i using that now..
Back to top Go down
https://wcoc-forum.forumotion.com
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:16 pm

It will be great to get those HU with USB adaptor or slots to plug in! Put all yer MP3s and songs into thumbdrive and plug to yer HU can play liao!!! CUN! However, one disadvantage la....cannot use the steering controls anymore!!

After i changed my HU...regret! haha! I was too used to the steering controls!
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 6:07 pm

pekanzz wrote:
Thanks for the info..

haha useless for me.. no need those dongle haha.. my fone oso have handsfree loud summore aahaha.. But clarion.. really love it.. speakers dem nice.. as long that u can feel the bass and trib differently that's ok for me.. if put amp and sub will be great but makes ur car heavier hahaha.. cannot go fast haha..

My future plan gonna change this hu to dvd ver got those screen to watch movie got usb ahah no need to burn cd transfer to thumbdrive then plug in hahah.. summore nowdays can get 4gig thumbdrive for below 200 hahaha.. very cheap.
Haha! True la! The Bluetooth feature on the stock WC Clarion HU is useless! Our phones already got speaker mode and some of us got handsfree kit! So what for la?!

Having amps, woofers, etc...is superb! Especially, if you love your music! However, as you said...they make yer car heavier!

Now my car...reaching 180kmh also susah! Dont know is it my woofers and amps causing my car to be slower...or my engine got problem! haha! Last time, i managed to reach 185kmh! Now..no more! Must mod my engine liao! haha! Razz

It is not so good idea to buy DVD player and screen for yer car! When ppl watching movie...you also get distracted and want to watch! Nanti never concentrate...accident! This happened to my fren! haha!
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:31 pm

not oso xcident but some other ppl will crash my window broke the console take out the hu and the screen and leave it a big whole to me ahaha.. (means kena curi) ahahaha...

185 arr 190 oso can.. u take out ur amp and sub and make it std version hahah sure can get..
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 6:40 pm

Haha! True true! You put a nice screen and HU there...ppl sure will curi! Dangerous!

However, you may get those 'retractable' ones. When you turn off yer car...the screen and HU will retract back inside. So cannot see! Razz (Those are cun!)

For my car, i think i will keep the amp and sub! Slow me down and make me a safer driver! haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth ready? ready for what?   Bluetooth ready? ready for what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth ready? ready for what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waja Campro Owner Club :: Miscellaneous :: Car Talk-
Jump to: