Waja Campro Owner Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waja Campro Owner Club

Everything On Camproz..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the BARRACUDA

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
maestro

maestro

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-03-26

the BARRACUDA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the BARRACUDA   the BARRACUDA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 10:10 pm

nickster82 wrote:
I love manual! But when traffic jam...damn hate it! haha!
You know la...in KL traffic...it sucks! Thats why i bought Auto! Easy driving! Razz

But now...regret sikit la! Performance not as shiok! I used to drive manual car la!

what to do ... when stuck in the jam sooooooo try to kewl down hahhaha sing inside the car as loud as i can hehehehhehe
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: the BARRACUDA   the BARRACUDA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:51 pm

lol.. singing as loud as you can? ehrm.. got use mic? hahahaa... ehrm.. traffic jam ah? ehrm.. seldom happen at here.. if got also a while only.. @@" but i will moving to KK, there is big city.. scare tim!!
Back to top Go down
https://wcoc-forum.forumotion.com
maestro

maestro

Male

PostSubject: Re: the BARRACUDA   the BARRACUDA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:23 pm

No mic la bro .. sing sing sing until bored than switch off radio and keep quite hahahahhaha ..

my wife already in keningau hehehehhee .. aarrghhh ..
Back to top Go down
nickster82
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: the BARRACUDA   the BARRACUDA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 3:01 pm

Wahaha! I think very soon...Maestro will install Karaoke system in his car! KL traffic always jam! Can really get stuck for hours! With karaoke system...he wont be bored la! haha
Back to top Go down
maestro

maestro

Male

PostSubject: Re: the BARRACUDA   the BARRACUDA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:05 pm

nickster82 wrote:
Wahaha! I think very soon...Maestro will install Karaoke system in his car! KL traffic always jam! Can really get stuck for hours! With karaoke system...he wont be bored la! haha

hahahahahhaah .. either it HOT or RAINY .. i will go INTO KL by motobike hahahahahhaha .. unless it 12 midnight
Back to top Go down
tshunhi3n
Admin
tshunhi3n

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: the BARRACUDA   the BARRACUDA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:56 pm

at keningau liao? @@" damn hot at there.. i also just back from there.. @@" i went there yesterday then just arrived home.. Zzz......
Back to top Go down
https://wcoc-forum.forumotion.com
maestro

maestro

Male

PostSubject: Re: the BARRACUDA   the BARRACUDA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 5:59 pm

arrgghh .. i miss my MAMA .. hahahahahaha .. wah long time didn't come in here ..
Back to top Go down
pekanzz

Male
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: the BARRACUDA   the BARRACUDA - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 3:07 pm

standard engine
the BARRACUDA - Page 2 Pict3205sf1

Bro, by looking at your engine.. just wanna ask u the connect point for grounding cable. I've got my grounding cable but not installed yet cuzz don't know where are the connect points are. Could u please list down where are the connect points heheh.. my grounding cable looks the same like yours 3 connection at the battery terminal. thanks bro! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the BARRACUDA   the BARRACUDA - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the BARRACUDA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waja Campro Owner Club :: Interests :: Car Shots - Album-
Jump to: